Thursday, April 21, 2011

its called life

Why life is being cruel to me? why it is so hard? I cant face it all alone..all I want to do now, escape myself from that hell as soon as possible, start a new life, forget everything that bothering me all this time, meet a new people, make a new friends, away from people around me now..forget all the things!!
life is not fucking easily. I need someone that can motivated me right now, someone who can gives me some positives words so that I could stand and face all this challenges. Seriously, I cant bear anymore. Its killin' me inside. I gotta be strong.
"God didn't promise day without pain, laugher without sorrow, sun without rain,
BUT He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way.."

"Dont worry, its just a hurt..thats all.."

"Just stay strong.."



No comments: